- What do you mean by the term “organogenesis”?
- What is “cell totipotency”?
- Which substance is added to culture medium for callus induction?
- What do you mean by cell based therapy?
- What is MoAB?
- Indicate the major growth phases observed in animal cell cultures?
- Which are the most commonly used enzymes for separating cells in a given tissue for culture?
- What is Hybridoma technology?
- What are the two methods used for isolation of single plant cells?
- How does DMSO help in preserving animal cells?
- Which is the most commonly used plant culture media?
- What are cybrids?
- Name a few compounds used as cryoprotectants?
- Name the protective chemical in which the embryos are encapsulated in artificial seeds?
- What are the advantages of using established cell lines for research by the scientists?
- What is molecular breeding?
- Name the red algae from which the gelling agar is obtained.
- What is the use of “Fusogen”?
- Which property of the plant cells is exploited to culture plant cells?
- What is the name of the first genes available for genetic engineering of crop plants for pest resistance?
- What does the word “Flavr Savr” refers to?
- Name a fusogen used for protoplast fusion.
- Define “subculturing”.
- What are stem cells?
- What are “pomatoes”?
- Define “Restriction Enzymes”.
- What is the full form of RFLP?
- What are the fields in which Micro array technique is used?
- In which vector was the direct sequencing done?
- What is meant by SNP map?